Holding Impaired Drivers Responsible

When someone drives under the influence of alcohol, drugs or prescription medications they endanger the lives of everyone. A criminal conviction is of little solace, because it doesn't pay the medical bills, lost wages and other expenses related to your recovery. A personal injury lawyer can help you obtain needed compensation to pay expenses or hold a driver responsible, if tragically, you lost a loved one in an accident caused by a drunk driver.

At The Law Offices of Ossie Brown, we have extensive experience helping those injured in car crashes as well as their families. Our team will complete a thorough investigation to identify whether alcohol or drug use may have been a cause. If you have been injured by an impaired driver, you may be entitled to additional punitive damages called exemplary damages. We know how these factors change a case and will use our knowledge to obtain the best possible outcome in your case.

Our initial consultations are informative and free. Take advantage of this consult to get answers to your legal questions and find out how we can help. We'll also represent you in a drunk driving case on a contingency fee basis — you will not pay any attorney fees unless and until we recover compensation on your behalf.

Helping DUI Victims In The Baton Rouge Area

We have helped numerous clients across Louisiana obtain fair recoveries for their damages — including wage loss, pain and suffering and punitive damages — in personal injury claims. No matter what injury you sustained, from a traumatic brain injury to neck and back injuries, our attorneys will provide solid advocacy and candid advice to help you through a difficult time.

You can review prior case results in accident claims by clicking here.

Schedule A Free Initial Case Evaluation

Our attorneys will provide you with compassionate advocacy and personal assistance from start to finish.

For your free initial consultation with an attorney from The Law Offices of Ossie Brown, please call 225-424-7388. You can also reach us via email to share with us what happened.