The Law Offices of Ossie Brown
P 225-424-7388

December 2017 Archives

First party and third party insurance claims: The difference

If you suffered an injury in a motor vehicle accident, the first thing on your action list should be to notify your insurance company; or, notify the insurance company of the party that was responsible for the crash. You will then want to file an insurance claim to recoup the financial damages relating to your medical care, property damages and other damages.

Email Us For A Response

Find A Legal Solution

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


The Law Offices of Ossie Brown
123 Saint Ferdinand Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802

Phone: 225-424-7388
Fax: 225-334-7824
Baton Rouge Law Office Map